Contact email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Job location: Remote with travel
Founded in 2018, Chi-Matic is a Wisconsin based, healthcare consulting firm providing services that optimize financial success in the healthcare industry for both payers and providers. We believe that improving the financial health of an organization demands a three-pronged approach: Ensure the appropriate revenue is captured and paid with the least possible intervention, provide high-quality care at a low cost, and align patients and their community with the health system. The consumer-driven model, doing the right thing for the patient (providing the right care, by the right person, at the right time), drives lasting positive outcomes and bolsters financial success.
Account Executives contribute immensely to the success of the Chi-Matic by designing and implementing key sales strategies and tactics. Chi-Matic Account Executives are responsible for using their knowledge of the Revenue Cycle, as well as Chi-Matic products and services to connect with consumers to identify challenges and provide solutions.
This role requires the following abilities and skills:
- Ability to collaborate with other teams to identify and provide solutions of appropriate services for clients
- Excellent written communication skills, including the ability to compose clear, concise, and persuasive correspondence and narrative reports that communicate messages consistent with company policies, plans, and provisions using appropriate tone, grammar, and word usage
- Excellent verbal communication skills, including the ability to communicate with diverse individuals effectively, persuasively, and tactfully and in presentations to groups; elicit important information; gain agreement when appropriate; and listen effectively
- Possess excellent organizational skills, including the ability to handle multiple priorities simultaneously and quickly adapt to changes
- Knowledge and experience with CRMs, especially HubSpot
- Ability to establish, monitor, and achieve goals with minimal supervision
Responsibilities and Duties
The Account Executive is responsible for using their knowledge of the Revenue Cycle, as well as Chi-Matic products and services to connect with consumers, generating sales, and meeting assigned revenue goals. Key responsibilities include:
- Manage the end-to-end sales process for Chi-Matic’s revenue cycle services and programs for assigned prospects and clients
- Manage the relationships with accounts through the entire service delivery process
- Collaborate with the marketing and services department to maintain the sales-focused materials for Chi-Matic
- Partner with the services and product team to provide feedback on opportunities for development or customer programs
- Maintain the CRM (HubSpot) in an efficient and effective manner, allowing the team to manage Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) and opportunities
- Monitor end of contract dates to ensure stakeholders are aware of end-dates and extensions are discussed
- Grow the Chi-Matic brand through program awareness and communications
- Represent Chi-Matic at identified events or conferences
- Inform sales on pipeline updates
- Bachelor’s degree
- Five plus (5+) years of a proven and consistent track record of achieving monthly, quarterly, and annual sales goals
- Experience selling professional services to healthcare organizations
- Ability to conduct sales presentations and have sales conversations with healthcare executives
- Excellent presentation skills, especially when brokering sales conversations with healthcare executives.
- Demonstrated knowledge of Epic
- Demonstrated ability to generate leads, build demand for products/services, and scale top-funnel growth.
- Ability and willingness to travel